Mission: To facilitate programs for self-growth through animals and nature.
Projects/Lessons: Horses, art, learning element, building, story telling, cooking by campfire.
Scholarships available, call Hochoka Retreat Center for an application.
“The Goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with nature.”
How to sign up:
- No open-toed shoes
- Hat or sunglasses
- Bug protection
- Bottled water
- Any medications
- Any special diet information
- Clothing for each day
- Sleeping Bag
- Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- $250 per week for overnight camping
- $100 deposit (non-refundable)
- Please call for group rates
- Early Bird discount if signed up by June 1st