Today’s fast-paced world and technology has introduced a barrage of distractions that has resulted in a disconnect. In the process of electronically connecting to the rest of the world, we have disconnected from our natural intuition, body cues and spiritual path. Re-awakening your connection to nature activates, stimulates and revives your creativity, resulting in new ideas and thinking outside-the-box. Hochoka Retreat Center corporate retreats are specifically designed to improve teamwork, jump-start creative juices, create clarity and increase focus.
To provide greater access to our “Inner Being and Knowings” and to ground our experiences, our retreat features the Healing With Horses Program; or Equine Facilitated Experiential Learning (EFEL)
During your time at Hochoka Retreat Center you will have the opportunity to:
- Clear blocked issues/emotions which can be expressed in a safe environment and allow for more emotional freedom
- Uncover and move through patterns that undermine our growth and effectiveness
- Help you learn to better accomplish tasks, create clarity, and build personal confidence and self esteem
- Detect and discover intimacy, boundaries, strength, emotions, and intuition
- Reinforce relationships
- Enhance listening and communication skills
- Develop trust, patience, and responsibility
The Children’s Program has developed into a Mystery School. A lot of children are born different – they have a special gift or intuition that is locked in. Hochoka’s Mystery School helps them uncover their own special gift and unlock their potential.In fact, the purpose of Mystery School is to assist children and teens to unlock their potential.The Mystery School helps children get in touch with their whole self; their physical self, their mental self, their and emotional self. The learning facilitated at Hochoka’s Mystery School is decidedly different than the traditional kind of learning in school systems. The learning here is a tactile experience; the learning is done actively, using the whole body – the emotional body, the physical body, the mental body, and the spiritual body.
???CHILDREN LYING ON GROUND???
- $150 half-day rate
- $75 hourly rate
- $75.00 for overnight accommodation at Hochoka (includes lunch)
- $30.00 per night tent/camp (includes lunch)