Today’s fast-paced world and technology has introduced a barrage of distractions that has resulted in a disconnect. In the process of electronically connecting to the rest of the world, we have disconnected from our natural intuition, body cues and spiritual path. Re-awakening your connection to nature activates, stimulates and revives your creativity, resulting in new ideas and thinking outside-the-box. Hochoka Retreat Center corporate retreats are specifically designed to improve teamwork, jump-start creative juices, create clarity and increase focus.
To provide greater access to our “Inner Being and Knowings” and to ground our experiences, our retreat features the Healing With Horses Program; or Equine Facilitated Experiential Learning (EFEL)
During your time at Hochoka Retreat Center you will have the opportunity to:
- Clear blocked issues/emotions which can be expressed in a safe environment and allow for more emotional freedom
- Uncover and move through patterns that undermine our growth and effectiveness
- Help you learn to better accomplish tasks, create clarity, and build personal confidence and self esteem
- Detect and discover intimacy, boundaries, strength, emotions, and intuition
- Reinforce relationships
- Enhance listening and communication skills
- Develop trust, patience, and responsibility
CHILDREN LYING ON GROUND
We work with children who have behavioral issues and are failing in the school system. We also work with home schooled children and/or children who are born with developmental disabilities. The focus is task and goal oriented, aligned with each particular child’s life purpose.
Learning is facilitated at Hochoka Retreat Center by “doing;” not by reading a book and taking a test. This form of learning significantly helps to reveal a child’s strength and weaknesses and releases emotional blocks, which facilitates self-understanding, psychological and emotional health.
Our modern society has grown to where most our output is of a mental capacity this leads us cut off from the emotional aspect of our being, which after time could result in confusion frustration and anxiety. This inevitably leads to disease, dysfunction or even a breakdown of some kind. The Healing with Horses program teaches children here to use the emotional body as a source of intelligence. Children at Hochoka Retreat Center have to solve problems by themselves, sometimes doing simple things which can reveal an emotional block.
Cost: A deposit is required, depending on length of stay. Please call for amount.$250.00 per day (retreat program)
- $150 half-day rate
- $75 hourly rate
- $75.00 for overnight accommodation at Hochoka (includes lunch)
- $30.00 per night tent/camp (includes lunch)